- Date: - -
IQ challenge is a national inter-high school competition. It is a contest of intelligence and logic consisting of three rounds. The first and second rounds took place online remotely as a series of multiple-choice questions. The final round brought together the selected candidates as well as their companions within a hotel in Hammamet with full sponsorship of their accommodation.
The first round was held online on 17th February 2018. 381 pupils from 136 high schools and 24 governorates of Tunisia were qualified to the second round (3th March 2018).
100 pupils from 49 high school and 22 governorates of Tunisia were qualified to the final round (23rd and 24th March in Marina Palace Hotel -Hammamet) The final round was organized in two days:
- Mr Fedi HAMZA, Trainer and Coach and TV/Radio moderator
- Mr Azzen ABIDI, Mozilla Tech Speaker and Founder of HopeR
- Mr Mohamed Zied CHERIF Lead Tech Evanglist at Mentor Nations
- Mr Mohamed Wassim BACCOUCH, actor on NESSMA TV.
• On the second day, the competition took place between 80 candidates with the honorable presence of Mr sadok TOUMI, Chief of Cabinet of the ICT Ministry and Mr Ahmed CHABCHOUB, advisor of ICT ministry. During the closing ceremony, certificates of participation were delivered to all participants and prizes were awarded to the 3 winners. The three first positions went to Yessine MARRAKCHI from Sfax Pioneer School, Mohamed Amine BOURASSINE from Medenine Pioneer School and Yacine HAMZA from Sfax Pioneer School.
The first 15 winners will also benefit from an automatic admission to TEK-UP with free first year and a good discount for subsequent years as well as a free choice of the same payment method M3 (payment after graduation and hiring).
Finally, a special word of thanks to our partners: Mentor Nations, JCI Ariana Junior, JCI Metouia, BIL Tunisia and the National Center for Technologies in Education, for their generous contributions. The organization of our event went wonderfully well and the event itself was a great success thanks to them.